Are you bright and innovative? A team player with a can-do attitude? Someone who is looking for a career, not just a job? Then SCI could be the right place for you.
Check out the job opportunities below.
What SCI offers you.
- A fun and energetic place to work
- An entrepreneurial vibe where ideas and successes are shared and celebrated
- A comprehensive health and dental benefits package
- A company supported fitness program for all team members to enjoy
- Opportunities for career development
- Flex work hours
- Open concept work environment
- A central office location in Markham with easy access to the 407 and 404
SCI offers our employees a competitive salary, comprehensive employee benefits, and an environment that fosters teamwork & entrepreneurial spirit. Our organization will, on request, provide accommodations for disabilities to support your participation in all aspects of our Recruitment Process.
SCI is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Software Developer will participate in all phases of software development life cycle including design, development, enhancement, and maintenance. The incumbent will be expected to collaborate closely with architects, Quality Assurance analysts, Business analysts, and support teams. Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment are extremely important for this role. Successful candidates are expected to work in a dynamic agile environment, and are able to produce deliverables in a short period of time.
- Develop highly scalable applications using .net technologies (c#, Angular JS, JQuery, CCS3)
- Design and develop SOA application
- Develop unit test code for code, and scripts
- Enhance and support internal applications based on detailed specifications
- Maintain a working knowledge of current & future technologies
- 3+ years of experience in c#, .net technologies
- 2-4 years of experience with Angular JS, NodeJS, SignalR, Bootstrap
- Experience writing unit tests includes java script unit tests, karma
- Exposure to user interface & responsive design patterns
- Experience with SQL Server
- 3 + years of programming experience NET (C # and ASP.Net)
- Flexible, pragmatic, very analytical
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical/documentation skills
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects and work in teams and individually
- Ability to work in an fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Responsive Web Design technologies would be an asset
- Delivering web based applications using client side technologies like AngularJs, HTML5, CSS3 and Single Page Architecture
- Working as a team member within an Agile team
- Working directly with a tester(s) at every step of the development process to ensure tests are in-line with code
- Demonstrating proficiency in consuming RESTful Web APIs
- Working with the team to create Prototype’s when required
- Identifying web components that have the potential for reuse
- Identifying Web API spec improvements to deliver a more intuitive User Experience and provide recommendations
- Creating intuitive and easy to use interfaces
- Keep others informed and up-to-date about the status/progress of projects and all relevant or useful information related to day to day activities
- Participate fully as a member of the team, promote team effectiveness, and contribute to a positive work environment
- Prioritize and manage personal workload to meet delivery dates
- Ensure documentation prepared/completed is accurate and compliant with client standards
- Be proficient in using the tools and processes required for developing and deploying software solutions
- Assist in analysis, testing, and implementation of business solutions